
What to do with those old "slack" hangers......recycle them into a ribbon hanger/keeper! I have been keeping all my ribbon spools in boxes but this is a great new idea! I could not find the hangers without the "sponge/foam" on them but it was easy to take off and whalaaaa! NOw only about 4 more boxes of ribbon to go.....I kind of have a fettish, when I see it on sale, I buy it. A girl can never have too many spools of beautiful ribbon :o)
3 comments:
THis is such a great idea becky! I'll have to try it out. Your little boy (or maybe not so little) is such a cutie. Glad things are going well for you there!
Is it bad that I have NO spools of ribbon! :) Cute idea! You're so creative!
What do I use to hold ONE spool of ribbon? A broken pencil??? You are one Crazy Crafy Fabulously Freakish Glorious Girl!!! Now help me figure out how to organize my cooking utensil gadget drawer! Miss you!!! (very cute by the way. if i had fab ribbon, i'd hang it too. It's like art!)
Post a Comment