For a snack the other day I gave Max some fresh blueberries. Just a few to start to see if he liked them and well.....I gave him a few and then set the container on the counter (where I thought he could not reach it) and ran to the bathroom. When I came back, he had eaten the entire container, minus a few on his tray. Thankfully, he did not have any allergic reaction and he did not get sick. Guess we can add blueberries to his list of favorite snacks! Gotta love this kid :o)
3 comments:
LOL....So how many of them came out in his diaper?? He is a kid with good food taste!
I have learned many lessons while taking care of Grace. The first being that if I *think* is just out of her reach, I should probably move it about a foot further!
I'm glad he's eating all sorts of healthy foods for you, that's great!
I bet that was a fun diaper to change a few hours later! :)
Post a Comment