These are my clearance treasures from Pottery Barn and Hobby Lobby
This is my Pottery Barn clearance lamp.....I have wanted this for a long time!
My Pottery Barn rug I bought on Craig's List....it was a STEAL!!!!
My thrift shop lamp and clearance Pottery Barn lampshade
This is the wall re-do behind the couch in the family room. I got most of the frames at garage sales and thrift shops and a couple came from Pottery Barn. I got the collage idea from the Pottery Barn catalog. The empty frames are waiting for our blueboonet pictures we had done this last weekend. Yes, I do have a Pottery Barn obsession as you can tell, but I only buy clearance items!!!Most of you know how much I love changing things around my house and how much I love finding treasures at garage sales, thirft shops and of course the clearance section at Pottery Barn. Well, I recently changed some things around the house with some of my new-found and re-purposed treasures! My sweet husband never knows what he will be coming home to!
No comments:
Post a Comment