
It was six years ago today that Eric called me for the first time! He was living in Texas and I was living in Las Vegas at the time. We had talked back and forth online on the LDS singles website but had never talked on the phone. He got brave and decided to call me on Valentines Day, but I had just moved to Vegas and had changed my cell phone number so when he called on the 14th, he got a recording saying my number had been disconnected. Luckily for me, he was persistent and he sent me an email. I responded to his email by sending him my new phone number and on February 15th he called me! We must have talked for at least an hour and a half and from that day on we spoke everyday, most of the time at least twice each day. A month later we met in person and 5 months later we were married! We are so blessed and have much to look forward to! This was the picture that won my heart when I browsing the LDS singles website....The kids in the picture with Eric are Spencer who is now 10 and Jaden who is now 13. Life is beautiful!
2 comments:
Aw, sweet! So glad you guys found each other, you are such an amazing family and we love knowing you!
Oh so cute!
Post a Comment