Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New furniture and wall decor







With our tax refund this year we paid some accounts off and we were able (with some bartering and a little cash) to get some new leather furniture and an accent chair. There is a leather chair coming but it's on backorder until April but we love our comfy new couch! I traded my old round end tables for the black distressed ones and of course since the furniture changed, I had to change the decor to go along with it! I did this wall decor for a steal! I got the plate rack and frames at Hobby Lobby on clearance because they were a little banged up, but since I was going to distress them it was perfect. I already had the big frame, the vinyl, and the metal stars so the whole thing cost about $7.00! I love me a good bargain!!!!



1 comment:

Crysta said...

Love it! So when are you going to come do my house?