Did I mention lately how much I love living in a small, quaint little town? The City of Roanoke put on a day at the little city park with the Easter Bunny. There were games, food, a train, bounce houses, and of course the main attraction! Max liked the Easter Bunny but I think he liked the cotton candy the best....just like his mommy!
3 comments:
That looks so fun, was it crowded? I heard about it yesterday but figured it would be crazy busy so we stayed home...maybe next year!
I would have loved to go...to bad Grayce wasn't feeing well. She even missed her soccer game today! :(
I am so sad we missed that! I thought it would be next week and since Jennie doesn't live in Roanoke anymore sometimes we miss things. Two years ago I took Grace for the Easter Egg hunt and even though we went with the 3 year olds when she was 5, we still only got two eggs because the kids were swiping them right under her because she was taking so long to pick them up. She of course didn't care and probably just had fun being out with the little kids!
Post a Comment