Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fun Times!!
















We went to the park for playgroup and Max had a ball! He loved the slide and the swing and his friend Anna (she was in Eric's primary class) was happy to help him out! He loves to get into the cabinets under the TV stand and pull out all the DVD's. You can see his crazy hair in the picture of him playing with his toys! I can't bring myself to trim it because I don't want to cut his curls. You can see how tall he is standing next tot he kitchen counter -- he is getting so big! I can't believe how the time has flown by. 2 more months and he will be in nursery at church!










1 comment:

Crysta said...

Love that boys curls! Give him a kiss from me! I can't wait to see you at playdates again...COME ON SPRING!