Sunday, November 30, 2008

Merry Christmas
















We finally made it to have pictures taken on Saturday! I was not sure what they were going to be able to do with a 2 month old as far as posing for pics, but they were amazing! Max decided to fill his diaper right before the pics and then again right after but he was a trooper. We had a fun time at the photo studio and Max was a star :o) He is truly the joy of our lives and we are so blessed to have him.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Cute pics- I need to get on the ball and have family pics taken for Christmas cards!

Ashley & Kevin said...

I love the one where he is totally propped on his arm! Cute cute! We need to go get ours done! Where did you go?

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

Cute pictures!