Thanks for all the pictures! Someday I will be able to see him in person when this dang cold wears off!! (: I am so glad to hear all is going well. Love you guys! ~Kristin
Mom and me checked out the Neal blog. Mom immediately fell in love with Max, she can't wait to see him in person. She sends her love and prayers to Max and his family. She's looking forward to seeing ya'll and holding the baby and said that she'll even change His dirty diaper!
3 comments:
Thanks for all the pictures! Someday I will be able to see him in person when this dang cold wears off!! (:
I am so glad to hear all is going well.
Love you guys!
~Kristin
Mom and me checked out the Neal blog. Mom immediately fell in love with Max, she can't wait to see him in person. She sends her love and prayers to Max and his family. She's looking forward to seeing ya'll and holding the baby and said that she'll even change His dirty diaper!
Lucky you watching the Price is Rght! Max is a cutie!
Post a Comment