Tuesday, October 28, 2008
A crazy couple of weeks
Hello everyone! I have been good about posting pictures the last couple of weeks, but not so good about writing anything so I wanted to update you on our lives. We have adjusted quite well to being at home with baby Max and are loving every minute of it. I love being a stay-at-home mom and have waited a LONG time for this, and it has been worth the wait! Max is growing like a weed and you would never know that he had a bit of a rough start coming into this world. He weighed 8 lbs 2 oz. at his last check-up and I am guessing he now weighs at least 8.5 pounds. His next apt. is December 2nd so we will see how much he has grown. We are going to bless Max on December 7th and would love to see anyone who can make it! We are getting into a little routine but we have been busy running here and there and everywhere and he is a little trooper. He is still at the eat-sleep-poop stage, but is starting to have more "awake" time and I love to sit and talk to him and just watch his expressions and listen to the cute little noises he makes. When daddy comes home from work each day, he has his time with Max and they are sooo cute together. They love to watch sports together or sit at the computer and Eric takes the first night feeding so that I can get a 3 hour block of sleep...which I appreciate very much. Many of you have asked why I have not been smiling in any of the pictures....well.... all I can say is sleep deprivation :o) My body has finally adjusted so I promise the next photo will show how truly happy I am and how much I love our little guy! We are going to have his 1 month pictures taken this weekend so I will be sure and post them. Other than loving life with little Max and watching him change and grow, things here are calm and happy. We did trade in the Honda Element and got a Kia Sorento. It is an automatic which I love and it is much easier to get the car seat in and out of! We hope you are all happy and well and miss our family and friends who are far away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment