Hey Guys!I am SO happy for you!! He is the cutest little baby ever. I can't wait to get my turn to hold him!Lots of love,Kristin (:
Congratulations! I'll bet you guys are really excited. It's great to see that he's doing well, we've been praying for him. Eric you look a little tired, and that's before the 3-4 night time feedings, what's up? LOL Can't wait to see you all. Love you, Brenda
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hey Guys!
I am SO happy for you!! He is the cutest little baby ever. I can't wait to get my turn to hold him!
Lots of love,
Kristin (:
Congratulations! I'll bet you guys are really excited. It's great to see that he's doing well, we've been praying for him.
Eric you look a little tired, and that's before the 3-4 night time feedings, what's up? LOL
Can't wait to see you all. Love you, Brenda
Post a Comment